10.02.2009

reason #549 why my job is awesome



what it this, you may ask...??

well, today i received a care package in the mail from a wonderful company called downeast basics!! they sent me this adorable sweater because i happened to mention how cute i thought their sweaters were, and that i would love to use them on a shoot...( in a post oneliza magazine's blog)

their awesome pr person, kathy (did i mention that she is awesome?) got in touch with me to say thank you, and sent me a sweater as a gift! so cool! not only is it cute, but it feels substantial, and expensive - but the price point is so low! quality, people!

now i must romance them into letting me shoot their next campaign...*cough* *cough* ;)

here are a couple more shots...
check out the cute frill detail!



check out their cute bow detail on the tag!



thanks again, kathy and everyone at downeast basics for making my day
*call me!* *wink* *seriously*

xx