7.19.2007

happy birthday daddy!



lets talk about this guy for a minute. this is my dad, aka the coolest guy you wil ever meet. today he turned 50 years young, and when asked how he was today, he replied "fat and happy".
i just want to take a minute to say that i love him so much it kills me. he is the greatest dad anyone could ever be blessed to have...but i got him. he is the best, and that is it.
he lives in pennsylvania, and i wish we could be together today so we could be fat and happy with eachother.

so heres to my dad, the coolest, best dad in the world, may we get to spend fifty more healthy, happy years.
i love you.

1 comment:

Your Mobile Minute Maven said...

Hi, sweetie -

I hope you get this before you go off on your great adventure.

Thank you for the love you always show
Thank you for letting me watch you grow
The way you live your life out loud
The way you always make me proud

You had the courage to leave LA
And had Philly wired in about a day
You learned your trade and honed your skills
Then reclaimed LA with style that kills

You were my first born, but I wasn't through
I wanted five more - just like you
You're still the coolest chick I've ever known
And I'm so, so proud to call you my own

With love and respect for the woman you have become,

The Luckiest Man on Earth