1.14.2008

big bear

hey everyone!
so, this weekend, i was in big bear, ca for a little r&r and a shoot with model Ashley Hartman, who also happens to be my little sis! you may recognize her from this:



anyway, we had a blast! here are some snaps from the weekend. you may recognize someone else in these pictures too...










here are a couple of snaps from the shoot:

maria carmel

maria carmel

maria carmel

and a preview of the final images:

maria carmel

the weekend was so much fun, and the shoot went great. hope everyone had a great weekend!

on another note, i heard that the VS catalog might have come out while i was gone...has anyone seen it? let me know!

7 comments:

efphotographs said...

The VS catalog did come out. I received it about a week or so ago and it looks great! Did you take the 4 images of the swimsuit models below this post?

Unknown said...

Hello from Italy!

I followed The Shot thanks to internet and I'm glad you won ;)

I'm looking forward to see (and actually own!) the new catalogue too, unfortunately it looks like they don't ship catalogues outside the USA from their website.

Love the preview of your shoot :)

Your Mother said...

your sister so looks like you... beautiful :)

Joseph said...

"your mom goes to college..."

Manuel said...

You were great and really inspiring on the show ( it was actually one of th reasons why I picked up a camera :) ) and I just stumbled on your Blog so I decided to wish you good luck :)

Hope everything goes well,
manuel

Ray Medina said...

I'm glad I found your blog as I would love to continue following what you are up to. I can't wait to see the final website design as the intro kicks ass!!!! Love it..

qq. Are you & John a couple? Love the blog and your images...

A friend from South Florida.

Unknown said...

definitely a refreshing series with original artistic direction. professionals are just that, and we appreciate the difference.