1.09.2008

yikes!!

good news and bad news...so the bad news is that my website is down, due to my bandwidth being exceeded! the good news is that so many people are checking it out, and sending me messages, that my site couldn't handle it! i guess it's time to upgrade, huh?! i am still working on getting vh1 to give me all of my images, and am dying to get my site finished asap.

also, i realized that since my website is down, i am unable to get mail. that sucks! so, everyone just hang tight while i get it fixed. the contest WILL GO ON! i have already recieved a bunch of images, and can't wait to see who wins. i have a lot of work ahead of me!

other than all of this, i am still pretty sick with the tonsillitis, and now i have an ear ache too. rest rest rest.

what are you guys up to? tell me a story, i can't get out of bed!

2 comments:

Marshall said...

Y'know, Maria, I've now seen posts from two photographers who have had trouble with their web hosting recently: you and Chase Jarvis. Y'all might not be exactly in the same market (even if you did eventually come up with something hanging off a wall on a rope), but that's still pretty good company, right?

In other words, it sounds like you're already the story. Feel better.

- Marshall

Marshall said...

Hey Maria -

Any way for someone to send you shots with your email failing, but with no MySpace account?

Hope you're feeling better.